Saturday, June 13, 2009

Collin crawls!...Really this time!

While we were in Arizona visiting Jenn's family Collin started to crawl for real instead of doing his army crawl/scoot sort of thing. We are excited and he is much more mobile now. People always say that's a bad thing, but I love it. We can put him down now and walk away and he doesn't freak out because he knows he can follow us. And its really stinkin cute too. Oh and he doesn't always need the plastic bowling pin in his mouth to crawl, just in this video. He's also started doing it with a stuffed soccer ball recently. I tried to get that on video, but he stopped as soon as I got the camera out.



6 comments:

Chelsea said...

So fun! I really love how he puts the bowling pin in his mouth before he goes any further! What a cutie!

Lindsay Edward said...

How exciting!! I can't believe how big he's getting!

VoNique said...

So cute!! We need to play soon!! We're back from out of town, and all of our company is gone. So let's play! I don't work tonight (but Jared already made plans) and I don't work Wed night (so they scheduled a RS Pres meeting, it's at 7:00, we could play after though...but Jared usually isn't much good after 9 or 10) or I don't work Thursday night. Let me know what works for you!!

Dixons said...

YAY Collin! He is so stinkin' cute! Anyways, I found your blog, hope you don't mind. :)

Scott Martin said...

What a little stud, good for him crawling now. And I agree, I think it is nice to let them wonder around, until they start eating everything off the floor!!

Congrats on the job too - that is awesome!!!!! When do you guys leave?
Scott

Sub-Comandante RENO said...

NICE PICTURE.

COSTUM THE BABY ELEPHANT

CONGRATULATION FOR YOU GREAT FAMILY

SEE YOU COMPADRE